NetBeans IDE 6.8
NetBeans IDE 6.8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.8 from your systemNetBeans.org
. Further information on NetBeans.org can be seen here
. More data about the software NetBeans IDE 6.8 can be seen at http://www.netbeans.org
. NetBeans IDE 6.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.8 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.8\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.8. netbeans.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 391.00 KB (400384 bytes) on disk.
NetBeans IDE 6.8 contains of the executables below. They take 2.78 MB (2915010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.13 MB)
- netbeans.exe (391.00 KB)
- app.exe (123.50 KB)
- pre7_app.exe (41.00 KB)
- pre7_app_w.exe (28.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (79.00 KB)
This page is about NetBeans IDE 6.8 version 6.8
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
NetBeans IDE 6.8 is a program released by the software company NetBeans.org. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NetBeans IDE 6.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetBeans IDE 6.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetBeans IDE 6.8". If it exists on your system the NetBeans IDE 6.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetBeans IDE 6.8 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetBeans IDE 6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetBeans IDE 6.8:
- The software company is: http://www.netbeans.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.8\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetBeans IDE 6.8.
8. After uninstalling NetBeans IDE 6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetBeans IDE 6.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetBeans IDE 6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.8 by NetBeans.org from your PC, we are not saying that NetBeans IDE 6.8 by NetBeans.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:37:27.650