NetBeans IDE 6.1
You can find below details on how to remove NetBeans IDE 6.1 for Windows. Usually the NetBeans IDE 6.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for NetBeans IDE 6.1 is "C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.1\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 314.00 KB (321536 bytes) on disk and is called netbeans.exe. A way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your system
The executable files below are installed alongside NetBeans IDE 6.1. They take about 2.29 MB (2402139
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
- nb.exe (29.00 KB)
- netbeans.exe (314.00 KB)
- app.exe (42.00 KB)
- app_w.exe (29.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (35.00 KB)
The current page applies to NetBeans IDE 6.1 version 6.1
NetBeans IDE 6.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\ant\nblib\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-ant.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-ant.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-feedreader.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-kit.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetBeans IDE 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetBeans IDE 6.1". If it exists on your system the NetBeans IDE 6.1 program will be found automatically. When you click NetBeans IDE 6.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetBeans IDE 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1.
8. After removing NetBeans IDE 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetBeans IDE 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetBeans IDE 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130