You can find below details on how to remove NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. More information about NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 can be seen at https://seriousbit.com/netbalancer/
. NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NetBalancer 220.127.116.116 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called SeriousBit.NetBalancer.UI.exe and it has a size of 823.55 KB (843320 bytes).
NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 contains of the executables below. They take 4.13 MB (4335726
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nbcmd.exe (134.55 KB)
- NetHelper.exe (282.55 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Service.exe (184.05 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Tray.exe (1.83 MB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.UI.exe (823.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (923.83 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 version 126.96.36.1996
NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NetBalancer 220.127.116.116 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246". If it is installed on your PC the NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 program will be found very quickly. When you select NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetBalancer 220.127.116.116:
- The web site of the program is: https://seriousbit.com/netbalancer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686.
8. After removing NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that NetBalancer 220.127.116.116 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 03:58:55.207