NetBalancer 220.127.116.116 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Open here
for more info on lrepacks.ru. More details about NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 can be seen at https://seriousbit.com/netbalancer/
. NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer\unins000.exe. SeriousBit.NetBalancer.UI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 823.55 KB (843320 bytes) on disk.
NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.56 MB (4783375
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nbcmd.exe (134.55 KB)
- NBReset.exe (437.16 KB)
- NetHelper.exe (282.55 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Service.exe (184.05 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Tray.exe (1.83 MB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.UI.exe (823.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (923.83 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686.
NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 is a program released by lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetBalancer 220.127.116.116". If it exists on your system the NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 app will be found automatically. After you click NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetBalancer 188.8.131.526:
- The web site of the application is: https://seriousbit.com/netbalancer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBalancer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066.
8. After uninstalling NetBalancer 220.127.116.116, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetBalancer 18.104.22.1686 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetBalancer 22.214.171.1246 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetBalancer 126.96.36.1996 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that NetBalancer 188.8.131.526 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetBalancer 184.108.40.2066 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 03:46:15.610