Net iD 6.5 - ER1001
This page is about Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 from your systemSecMaker AB
. More info about SecMaker AB can be found here
. Usually the Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Net iD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Net iD 6.5 - ER1001's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall. Net iD 6.5 - ER1001's primary file takes around 195.88 KB (200576 bytes) and is called iid.exe.
Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1612928
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (195.88 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (1.22 MB)
- iidxcmt.exe (130.88 KB)
This page is about Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 version 184.108.40.206
Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 is an application marketed by SecMaker AB. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Net iD 6.5 - ER1001". If it is installed on your PC the Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Net iD 6.5 - ER1001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Net iD 6.5 - ER1001.
8. After removing Net iD 6.5 - ER1001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 by SecMaker AB from your computer, we are not saying that Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 by SecMaker AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Net iD 6.5 - ER1001 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:59:19.303