Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301
Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 from your PCSecMaker AB
. Open here
for more information on SecMaker AB. Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Net iD folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 198.63 KB (203392 bytes) on disk.
Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.28 MB (2392064
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (198.63 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (1.21 MB)
- iidxcmt.exe (122.63 KB)
- iidxweb.exe (772.63 KB)
This info is about Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 version 184.108.40.206
Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 is an application marketed by the software company SecMaker AB. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 or simply click the Search field and type in "Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301". The Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 app will be found automatically. When you click Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301.
8. After removing Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 by SecMaker AB from your PC, we are not saying that Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 by SecMaker AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Net iD 6.4.1 - SITHS1301 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 13:02:36.520