Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition)
Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) from your PCSecMaker AB
. More information about SecMaker AB can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Net iD directory (same installation drive as Windows). Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall. iidxweb.exe is the Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition)'s main executable file and it takes around 554.25 KB (567552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition). They occupy about 1.33 MB (1393728
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (102.25 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (610.28 KB)
- iidxcmt.exe (94.28 KB)
- iidxweb.exe (554.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition).
Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) is an application released by SecMaker AB. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition)". If it exists on your system the Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition).
8. After removing Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) by SecMaker AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) by SecMaker AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Net iD 5.8 (32-bit Edition) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 10:06:30.710