Net iD 5.6.3
This page is about Net iD 5.6.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Net iD 5.6.3 from your PCSecMaker AB
. More information on SecMaker AB can be seen here
. Usually the Net iD 5.6.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Net iD directory, depending on the user's option during install. Net iD 5.6.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 108.82 KB (111432 bytes) on disk and is named iid.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Net iD 5.6.3. They take about 2.13 MB (2230608
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (108.82 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (1.09 MB)
- iidxcmt.exe (103.84 KB)
- iidxweb.exe (844.82 KB)
The current page applies to Net iD 5.6.3 version 18.104.22.168
Net iD 5.6.3 is a program released by SecMaker AB. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Net iD 5.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Net iD 5.6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Net iD 5.6.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Net iD 5.6.3". The Net iD 5.6.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click Net iD 5.6.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Net iD 5.6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Net iD 5.6.3.
8. After removing Net iD 5.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Net iD 5.6.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Net iD 5.6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Net iD 5.6.3 by SecMaker AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Net iD 5.6.3 by SecMaker AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Net iD 5.6.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:51:00.400