Net Transport 1.87.258
Net Transport 1.87.258 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Net Transport 1.87.258 from your systemXi
. Further information on Xi can be found here
. Please follow http://www.xi.com
if you want to read more on Net Transport 1.87.258 on Xi's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTransport 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTransport 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Net Transport 1.87.258. NetTransport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 341.91 KB (350118 bytes) on disk.
Net Transport 1.87.258 contains of the executables below. They take 444.86 KB (455535
bytes) on disk.
- DelKeys.exe (28.00 KB)
- NetTransport.exe (341.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Net Transport 1.87.258 version 1.87.258
Net Transport 1.87.258 is a program marketed by the software company Xi. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Net Transport 1.87.258 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Net Transport 1.87.258 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Net Transport 1.87.258 or simply click the Search field and type in "Net Transport 1.87.258". The Net Transport 1.87.258 app will be found very quickly. After you select Net Transport 1.87.258 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Net Transport 1.87.258, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Net Transport 1.87.258:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTransport 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Net Transport 1.87.258.
8. After removing Net Transport 1.87.258, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Net Transport 1.87.258 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Net Transport 1.87.258 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Net Transport 1.87.258 by Xi from your computer, nor are we saying that Net Transport 1.87.258 by Xi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Net Transport 1.87.258 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 15:22:55.280