You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Nero Suite for Windows. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). Nero Suite's primary file takes about 1.34 MB (1409024 bytes) and its name is setup.exe. A way to uninstall Nero Suite from your PC
Nero Suite contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1409024
bytes) on disk.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Nero Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nero Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nero Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero Suite". If it exists on your system the Nero Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nero Suite in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nero Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero Suite.
8. After uninstalling Nero Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nero Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nero Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130