Nero Software is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Nero Software from your PCNero AG
. More information on Nero AG can be found here
. Nero Software is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero Software directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Nero Software is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero Software\uninst1~.nsu". neroaacenc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 391.00 KB (400384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Nero Software. They take about 1.89 MB (1979392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DSpeech.exe (747.50 KB)
- lame.exe (242.50 KB)
- neroaacenc.exe (391.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (318.00 KB)
- wmaencode.exe (82.50 KB)
This page is about Nero Software version 1.62
Nero Software is a program marketed by Nero AG. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Nero Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Nero Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nero Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero Software". If it is installed on your PC the Nero Software program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nero Software in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nero Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nero Software.
8. After removing Nero Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nero Software by Nero AG from your PC, we are not saying that Nero Software by Nero AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nero Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:48:15.857