Nero Multimedia Suite
Nero Multimedia Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nero Multimedia Suite from your PCNero Multimedia Suite
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nero Multimedia Suite . Nero Multimedia Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero Multimedia Suite directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Nero Multimedia Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero Multimedia Suite\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero Multimedia Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Nero Multimedia Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 389.33 MB (408242880
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (383.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Patch.exe (4.79 MB)
This info is about Nero Multimedia Suite version 11
Nero Multimedia Suite is a program marketed by the software company Nero Multimedia Suite . Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Nero Multimedia Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nero Multimedia Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nero Multimedia Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nero Multimedia Suite ". If it is installed on your PC the Nero Multimedia Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nero Multimedia Suite in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nero Multimedia Suite , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nero Multimedia Suite .
8. After uninstalling Nero Multimedia Suite , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero Multimedia Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero Multimedia Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nero Multimedia Suite by Nero Multimedia Suite from your computer, we are not saying that Nero Multimedia Suite by Nero Multimedia Suite is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nero Multimedia Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:20:30.963