Nero MediaHome 4
Nero MediaHome 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nero MediaHome 4 from your computerNero AG
. More data about Nero AG can be found here
. More details about Nero MediaHome 4 can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. Nero MediaHome 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Nero MediaHome 4 is C:\Program. ipclog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk.
Nero MediaHome 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Nero MediaHome 4. You can find below info on other releases of Nero MediaHome 4:
...click to view all...
Nero MediaHome 4 is an application marketed by the software company Nero AG. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Nero MediaHome 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Nero MediaHome 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nero MediaHome 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nero MediaHome 4". The Nero MediaHome 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nero MediaHome 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nero MediaHome 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero MediaHome 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero MediaHome 4.
8. After uninstalling Nero MediaHome 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nero MediaHome 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero MediaHome 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nero MediaHome 4 by Nero AG from your PC, we are not saying that Nero MediaHome 4 by Nero AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nero MediaHome 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:18:41.973