Nero MediaHome 4
Nero MediaHome 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nero MediaHome 4 from your systemNero AG
. More data about Nero AG can be found here
. More details about Nero MediaHome 4 can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. Nero MediaHome 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Nero MediaHome 4 is C:\Program. ipclog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk.
Nero MediaHome 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Nero MediaHome 4. You can find below info on other releases of Nero MediaHome 4:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Nero MediaHome 4 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Nero MediaHome 4 is an application released by the software company Nero AG. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Nero MediaHome 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Nero MediaHome 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nero MediaHome 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nero MediaHome 4". If it is installed on your PC the Nero MediaHome 4 app will be found very quickly. After you click Nero MediaHome 4 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nero MediaHome 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nero MediaHome 4:
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero MediaHome 4.
8. After removing Nero MediaHome 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero MediaHome 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nero MediaHome 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nero MediaHome 4 by Nero AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Nero MediaHome 4 by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nero MediaHome 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:18:41.973