This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader from your PCNero AG
. Check out here
for more details on Nero AG. More details about Nero InCD-Reader can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Nero InCD-Reader. The program's main executable file occupies 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk and is named ipclog.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nero InCD-Reader. They occupy 8.28 MB (8679560
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (85.29 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.62 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Nero InCD-Reader versions:
Nero InCD-Reader is a program by the software company Nero AG. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Nero InCD-Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Nero InCD-Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nero InCD-Reader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero InCD-Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Nero InCD-Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Nero InCD-Reader in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nero InCD-Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero InCD-Reader:
- The publisher is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero InCD-Reader.
8. After removing Nero InCD-Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero InCD-Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero InCD-Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nero InCD-Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:12:40.150