This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader from your computerNero AG
. Check out here
for more details on Nero AG. More details about Nero InCD-Reader can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Nero InCD-Reader. The program's main executable file occupies 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk and is named ipclog.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nero InCD-Reader. They occupy 8.28 MB (8679560
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (85.29 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.62 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Nero InCD-Reader versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Nero InCD-Reader is a program marketed by the software company Nero AG. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nero InCD-Reader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nero InCD-Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero InCD-Reader". The Nero InCD-Reader application will be found automatically. After you click Nero InCD-Reader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nero InCD-Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero InCD-Reader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero InCD-Reader.
8. After removing Nero InCD-Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero InCD-Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero InCD-Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG from your PC, we are not saying that Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:12:40.150