This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader from your computerNero AG
. Check out here
for more details on Nero AG. More details about Nero InCD-Reader can be seen at http://www.nero.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Nero InCD-Reader. The program's main executable file occupies 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk and is named ipclog.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nero InCD-Reader. They occupy 8.28 MB (8679560
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (85.29 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.62 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Nero InCD-Reader versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Nero InCD-Reader is a program marketed by the software company Nero AG. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nero InCD-Reader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nero InCD-Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "Nero InCD-Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Nero InCD-Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nero InCD-Reader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nero InCD-Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero InCD-Reader:
- The publisher is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero InCD-Reader.
8. After removing Nero InCD-Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero InCD-Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero InCD-Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG from your PC, we are not saying that Nero InCD-Reader by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nero InCD-Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:12:40.150