This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Nero DiscSpeed for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nero DiscSpeed from your PCNero AG
. More information on Nero AG can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Nero DiscSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Nero DiscSpeed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\Zip Installer .exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Nero DiscSpeed\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.61 MB (3780608 bytes) on disk and is labeled DiscSpeed.exe.
Nero DiscSpeed is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.61 MB (3780608
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Nero DiscSpeed version 623100
alone. Click on the links below for other Nero DiscSpeed versions:
...click to view all...
Nero DiscSpeed is a program released by the software company Nero AG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Nero DiscSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nero DiscSpeed from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nero DiscSpeed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero DiscSpeed". If it is installed on your PC the Nero DiscSpeed app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nero DiscSpeed in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nero DiscSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nero DiscSpeed.
8. After uninstalling Nero DiscSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero DiscSpeed which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero DiscSpeed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nero DiscSpeed by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that Nero DiscSpeed by Nero AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nero DiscSpeed supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 08:33:00.093