Nero ControlCenter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nero ControlCenter from your systemNero AG
. You can find out more on Nero AG or check for application updates here
. Nero ControlCenter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. NCC.exe is the Nero ControlCenter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 9.29 MB (9738224 bytes) on disk.
Nero ControlCenter contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.45 MB (12008928
bytes) on disk.
- NCC.exe (9.29 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2
of Nero ControlCenter. For other Nero ControlCenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nero ControlCenter is an application by the software company Nero AG. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Nero ControlCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nero ControlCenter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nero ControlCenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero ControlCenter". If it exists on your system the Nero ControlCenter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nero ControlCenter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nero ControlCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nero ControlCenter.
8. After removing Nero ControlCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero ControlCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero ControlCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nero ControlCenter by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that Nero ControlCenter by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nero ControlCenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-22 04:20:07.823