Nero BackItUp 4
Nero BackItUp 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Nero BackItUp 4 from your systemNero AG
. You can read more on Nero AG or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nero.com
to get more facts about Nero BackItUp 4 on Nero AG's website. Nero BackItUp 4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 folder, regulated by the user's decision. Nero BackItUp 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. ipclog.exe is the Nero BackItUp 4's main executable file and it takes approximately 109.29 KB (111912 bytes) on disk.
Nero BackItUp 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.25 MB (8649568
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.60 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
The current page applies to Nero BackItUp 4 version 4
only. For more Nero BackItUp 4 versions please click below:
Nero BackItUp 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp
Nero BackItUp 4 is an application released by the software company Nero AG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Nero BackItUp 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nero BackItUp 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nero BackItUp 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero BackItUp 4". If it is installed on your PC the Nero BackItUp 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nero BackItUp 4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nero BackItUp 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nero BackItUp 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nero BackItUp 4.
8. After uninstalling Nero BackItUp 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero BackItUp 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nero BackItUp 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nero BackItUp 4 by Nero AG from your PC, we are not saying that Nero BackItUp 4 by Nero AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nero BackItUp 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:21:05.950