Nero 8 Micro
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nero 8 Micro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nero 8 Micro from your computerUpdatePack.nl
. Further information on UpdatePack.nl can be found here
. Please open http://updatepack.nl
if you want to read more on Nero 8 Micro on UpdatePack.nl's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero directory (same installation drive as Windows). Nero 8 Micro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe. nero.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.22 MB (12812872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Nero 8 Micro. They occupy about 12.92 MB (13543112
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (686.84 KB)
- NeDwFileHelper.exe (26.29 KB)
- nero.exe (12.22 MB)
The current page applies to Nero 8 Micro version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Nero 8 Micro versions:
Nero 8 Micro is an application offered by UpdatePack.nl. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Nero 8 Micro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Nero 8 Micro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nero 8 Micro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero 8 Micro". If it is installed on your PC the Nero 8 Micro program will be found very quickly. When you select Nero 8 Micro in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Nero 8 Micro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero 8 Micro:
- The software company is: http://updatepack.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nero 8 Micro.
8. After uninstalling Nero 8 Micro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nero 8 Micro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nero 8 Micro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nero 8 Micro by UpdatePack.nl from your PC, we are not saying that Nero 8 Micro by UpdatePack.nl is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nero 8 Micro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:16:29.093