Nero 16.0.04200 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nero 16.0.04200 from your PCNero
. Take a look here
for more information on Nero. You can get more details related to Nero 16.0.04200 at http://www.Nero.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Nero 16.0.04200 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 114.19 KB (116926 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Nero 16.0.04200. They take 114.19 KB (116926
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (114.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Nero 16.0.04200 version 16.0.04200
Nero 16.0.04200 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Nero 16.0.04200:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Nero 16.0.04200 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nero
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2015\Nero Launcher\NeroLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero\Uninstall.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nero\Nero 2015\Nero 2015.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nero\Nero 2015\Nero Burning ROM.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
Nero 16.0.04200 is a program by Nero. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Nero 16.0.04200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Nero 16.0.04200 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nero 16.0.04200 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nero 16.0.04200". If it is installed on your PC the Nero 16.0.04200 application will be found very quickly. When you click Nero 16.0.04200 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nero 16.0.04200, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nero 16.0.04200:
- The software company is: http://www.Nero.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nero 16.0.04200.
8. After removing Nero 16.0.04200, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero 16.0.04200 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nero 16.0.04200 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nero 16.0.04200 by Nero from your PC, we are not saying that Nero 16.0.04200 by Nero is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nero 16.0.04200 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 08:16:42.513