Neon Wars v1.11a
Neon Wars v1.11a is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a from your PCBlitWise Productions, LLC
. You can read more on BlitWise Productions, LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about Neon Wars v1.11a can be seen at http://www.blitwise.com/superdxb.html
. Neon Wars v1.11a is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Neon Wars v1.11a is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 56.98 KB (58352 bytes) on disk and is named glloader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Neon Wars v1.11a. They take about 2.42 MB (2532601
bytes) on disk.
- glloader.exe (56.98 KB)
- neonwars.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
This page is about Neon Wars v1.11a version 1.11
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\Highscores\highscores11
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\Highscores\highscores3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\logfile.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\options.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\Survival\data
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\video.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Neon Wars_is1
Neon Wars v1.11a is an application marketed by the software company BlitWise Productions, LLC. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Neon Wars v1.11a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Neon Wars v1.11a from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Neon Wars v1.11a or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neon Wars v1.11a". The Neon Wars v1.11a app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Neon Wars v1.11a in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Neon Wars v1.11a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neon Wars v1.11a:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blitwise.com/superdxb.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neon Wars\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a.
8. After removing Neon Wars v1.11a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Neon Wars v1.11a which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neon Wars v1.11a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a by BlitWise Productions, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Neon Wars v1.11a by BlitWise Productions, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neon Wars v1.11a in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:06:49.170