Neon Space is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Neon Space from your computerJust1337 Studio
. Go over here
where you can read more on Just1337 Studio. Further information about Neon Space can be found at http://www.just1337.com/
. Neon Space is normally set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Neon Space folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Neon Space. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) on disk and is named Steam.exe.
Neon Space installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 110.63 MB (115999176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 3DMarkLauncher.exe (12.21 KB)
- SystemInfoSetupAssistant.exe (88.23 KB)
- 3DMark11.exe (2.15 MB)
- 3DMark11Demo.exe (3.20 MB)
- 3DMark11Workload1.exe (3.26 MB)
- 3DMark11Workload2.exe (3.99 MB)
- dxinfo.exe (7.50 KB)
- 3DMark11.exe (2.15 MB)
- 3DMark11Demo.exe (2.41 MB)
- 3DMark11Workload1.exe (2.43 MB)
- 3DMark11Workload2.exe (3.04 MB)
- dxinfo.exe (6.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- AUpdate.exe (585.28 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- Backup.exe (981.78 KB)
- Bugreport.exe (1.22 MB)
- ChangeIcon.exe (210.28 KB)
- DBDownloader.exe (1.37 MB)
- DBInstaller.exe (2.50 MB)
- DriverBooster.exe (4.58 MB)
- FaultFixes.exe (2.43 MB)
- InstStat.exe (1.24 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.10 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (113.28 KB)
- Promote.exe (2.14 MB)
- ScanDisp.exe (66.78 KB)
- Scheduler.exe (986.28 KB)
- SteamHlp.exe (1.10 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (906.28 KB)
- DpinstX32.exe (578.28 KB)
- DpInstX64.exe (872.78 KB)
- HWiNFO.exe (167.28 KB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (369.78 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (567.78 KB)
Neon Space is a program marketed by the software company Just1337 Studio. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Neon Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Neon Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Neon Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Neon Space". If it exists on your system the Neon Space application will be found automatically. After you click Neon Space in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Neon Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neon Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just1337.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Neon Space.
8. After uninstalling Neon Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Neon Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neon Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neon Space by Just1337 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Neon Space by Just1337 Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neon Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:02:10.620