This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Neoguard for Windows. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\neoguard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Neoguard is "C:\Program Files\neoguard\unins000.exe". How to uninstall Neoguard from your system
Neoguard contains of the executables below. They occupy 658.41 KB (674208
bytes) on disk.
Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Neoguard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Neoguard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Neoguard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Neoguard". The Neoguard program will be found very quickly. When you click Neoguard in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Neoguard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Neoguard.
8. After removing Neoguard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neoguard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Neoguard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130