NeoLoader is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NeoLoader from your computerReleased by the NeoLoader Team, Copyright (C) 2015
. More information on Released by the NeoLoader Team, Copyright (C) 2015 can be seen here
. Further information about NeoLoader can be found at http://neoloader.to/
. Usually the NeoLoader application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoLoader folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NeoLoader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoLoader\NeoInstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called NeoLoader.exe and occupies 7.42 MB (7785472 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NeoLoader. They occupy about 29.78 MB (31230286
bytes) on disk.
- MuleKad.exe (829.50 KB)
- NeoInstaller.exe (18.11 MB)
- NeoKad.exe (2.63 MB)
- NeoLoader.exe (7.42 MB)
- NeoSetup.exe (414.00 KB)
This web page is about NeoLoader version 2015
NeoLoader is a program by Released by the NeoLoader Team, Copyright (C) 2015. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NeoLoader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NeoLoader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NeoLoader or simply click the Search field and type in "NeoLoader". If it exists on your system the NeoLoader program will be found very quickly. When you click NeoLoader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NeoLoader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NeoLoader:
- The publisher is: http://neoloader.to/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoLoader\NeoInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NeoLoader.
8. After removing NeoLoader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NeoLoader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NeoLoader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NeoLoader by Released by the NeoLoader Team, Copyright (C) 2015 from your PC, nor are we saying that NeoLoader by Released by the NeoLoader Team, Copyright (C) 2015 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NeoLoader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:24:28.030