NeoKwinto is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NeoKwinto from your systemVal de Mar
. Check out here
where you can read more on Val de Mar. Usually the NeoKwinto program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoKwinto directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoKwinto\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NeoKwinto. The application's main executable file is titled NeoKwinto.exe and it has a size of 1.17 MB (1227776 bytes).
NeoKwinto contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1414688
bytes) on disk.
- metapad.exe (93.50 KB)
- NeoKwinto.exe (1.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (89.03 KB)
The current page applies to NeoKwinto version 20100401
only. You can find below a few links to other NeoKwinto versions:
NeoKwinto is an application marketed by Val de Mar. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NeoKwinto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NeoKwinto from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NeoKwinto or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NeoKwinto". If it exists on your system the NeoKwinto app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NeoKwinto in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NeoKwinto, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NeoKwinto.
8. After removing NeoKwinto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NeoKwinto which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NeoKwinto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NeoKwinto by Val de Mar from your PC, nor are we saying that NeoKwinto by Val de Mar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NeoKwinto in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-29 17:56:11.940