NeoBookPDF 1.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall NeoBookPDF 1.2 from your PCNeoSoft Corp.
. Additional info about NeoSoft Corp. can be read here
. Please open http://www.neosoftware.com/
if you want to read more on NeoBookPDF 1.2 on NeoSoft Corp.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoBook 5\PlugIns\NeoBookPDF folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NeoBookPDF 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoBook 5\PlugIns\NeoBookPDF\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.15 MB (1201929 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
NeoBookPDF 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.15 MB (1201929
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of NeoBookPDF 1.2.
NeoBookPDF 1.2 is an application offered by the software company NeoSoft Corp.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NeoBookPDF 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NeoBookPDF 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NeoBookPDF 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NeoBookPDF 1.2". If it exists on your system the NeoBookPDF 1.2 application will be found automatically. After you click NeoBookPDF 1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NeoBookPDF 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NeoBookPDF 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neosoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoBook 5\PlugIns\NeoBookPDF\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NeoBookPDF 1.2.
8. After uninstalling NeoBookPDF 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NeoBookPDF 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NeoBookPDF 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NeoBookPDF 1.2 by NeoSoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that NeoBookPDF 1.2 by NeoSoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NeoBookPDF 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 22:04:00.437