Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13
This info is about Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 from your systemNeo4j Inc.
. More information on Neo4j Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Neo4j Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Neo4j Desktop\Uninstall Neo4j Desktop.exe. Neo4j Desktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 67.96 MB (71262120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13. They occupy 70.49 MB (73914928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Neo4j Desktop.exe (67.96 MB)
- Uninstall Neo4j Desktop.exe (431.72 KB)
- elevate.exe (116.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (674.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.07 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (277.00 KB)
The current page applies to Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 version 1.1.13
Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 is a program marketed by the software company Neo4j Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13". If it is installed on your PC the Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 application will be found very quickly. After you select Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13.
8. After uninstalling Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 by Neo4j Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 by Neo4j Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Neo4j Desktop 1.1.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 00:19:28.650