This web page is about Nemesys 3.3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Nemesys 3.3.0 from your systemFondazione Ugo Bordoni
. Further information on Fondazione Ugo Bordoni can be found here
. More details about Nemesys 3.3.0 can be found at http://www.misurainternet.it/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Nemesys 3.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Nemesys 3.3.0's primary file takes around 93.00 KB (95232 bytes) and is called Nemesys.exe.
The executable files below are part of Nemesys 3.3.0. They take about 1.19 MB (1245826
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (769.13 KB)
- login.exe (99.00 KB)
- mist_main.exe (255.50 KB)
- Nemesys.exe (93.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Nemesys 3.3.0 version 3.3.0
Nemesys 3.3.0 is an application marketed by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Nemesys 3.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Nemesys 3.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nemesys 3.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nemesys 3.3.0". The Nemesys 3.3.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Nemesys 3.3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nemesys 3.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nemesys 3.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.misurainternet.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nemesys 3.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Nemesys 3.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nemesys 3.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nemesys 3.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nemesys 3.3.0 by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni from your PC, nor are we saying that Nemesys 3.3.0 by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nemesys 3.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 03:46:04.280