How to uninstall Nemesys 2.1.3 from your system
Nemesys 2.1.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni
. Open here
where you can get more info on Fondazione Ugo Bordoni. You can see more info on Nemesys 2.1.3 at http://www.misurainternet.it/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Nemesys 2.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 96.50 KB (98816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Nemesys 2.1.3. They occupy 991.11 KB (1014900
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (758.11 KB)
- gui.exe (96.50 KB)
- Nemesys.exe (88.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Nemesys 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
Nemesys 2.1.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Nemesys 2.1.3 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Nemesys 2.1.3:
- C:\Program Files\Nemesys
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nemesys
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Nemesys\ABOUT
- C:\Program Files\Nemesys\config\errorcodes.conf
- C:\Program Files\Nemesys\config\log.conf
- C:\Program Files\Nemesys\config\progress.xml
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nemesys_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
A way to erase Nemesys 2.1.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Nemesys 2.1.3 is a program marketed by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Nemesys 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nemesys 2.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nemesys 2.1.3". If it exists on your system the Nemesys 2.1.3 app will be found automatically. After you click Nemesys 2.1.3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nemesys 2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nemesys 2.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.misurainternet.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nemesys 2.1.3.
8. After removing Nemesys 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nemesys 2.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nemesys 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Nemesys 2.1.3:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nemesys 2.1.3 by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni from your computer, nor are we saying that Nemesys 2.1.3 by Fondazione Ugo Bordoni is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nemesys 2.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:36:23.327