This info is about Nemesis Anti-Spyware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nemesis Anti-Spyware from your PCUSEC.AT Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on USEC.AT Software. More information about Nemesis Anti-Spyware can be seen at www.usec.at
. Nemesis Anti-Spyware is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesis Anti-Spyware folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Nemesis Anti-Spyware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesis Anti-Spyware\Uninst.exe. nemesis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.88 MB (1973760 bytes) on disk.
Nemesis Anti-Spyware contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.94 MB (2036736
bytes) on disk.
- nemesis.exe (1.88 MB)
- Uninst.exe (61.50 KB)
This info is about Nemesis Anti-Spyware version 188.8.131.52
Nemesis Anti-Spyware is an application marketed by the software company USEC.AT Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Nemesis Anti-Spyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nemesis Anti-Spyware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nemesis Anti-Spyware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nemesis Anti-Spyware". If it exists on your system the Nemesis Anti-Spyware program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nemesis Anti-Spyware in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nemesis Anti-Spyware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nemesis Anti-Spyware:
- The publisher is: www.usec.at
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nemesis Anti-Spyware\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nemesis Anti-Spyware.
8. After removing Nemesis Anti-Spyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nemesis Anti-Spyware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nemesis Anti-Spyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nemesis Anti-Spyware by USEC.AT Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Nemesis Anti-Spyware by USEC.AT Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nemesis Anti-Spyware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 15:46:10.993