This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NehrimUninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NehrimUninstaller from your systemSureAI
. Go over here
for more info on SureAI. Click on www.sureai.de
to get more details about NehrimUninstaller on SureAI's website. NehrimUninstaller is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SureAI\Nehrim folder, subject to the user's option. NehrimUninstaller's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SureAI\Nehrim\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.48 MB (2599424 bytes) on disk and is labeled NehrimLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NehrimUninstaller. They take about 13.46 MB (14115574
bytes) on disk.
- NehrimDataFiles.exe (2.66 MB)
- NehrimLauncher.exe (2.48 MB)
- oblivion.exe (7.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about NehrimUninstaller version 1.0.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nehrim - At Fate's Edge_is1
NehrimUninstaller is a program released by SureAI. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase NehrimUninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NehrimUninstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NehrimUninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "NehrimUninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the NehrimUninstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NehrimUninstaller in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NehrimUninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NehrimUninstaller:
- The software company is: www.sureai.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SureAI\Nehrim\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NehrimUninstaller.
8. After uninstalling NehrimUninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NehrimUninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NehrimUninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NehrimUninstaller by SureAI from your PC, nor are we saying that NehrimUninstaller by SureAI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NehrimUninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:57:51.293