This web page is about Neffy 1,2,1,11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Neffy 1,2,1,11 from your systemCDNetworks
. Check out here
for more info on CDNetworks. Neffy 1,2,1,11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neffy directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Neffy 1,2,1,11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neffy\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Neffy 1,2,1,11's primary file takes about 797.51 KB (816648 bytes) and is named Neffy.exe.
The executable files below are part of Neffy 1,2,1,11. They occupy about 848.26 KB (868616
bytes) on disk.
- Neffy.exe (797.51 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12111
of Neffy 1,2,1,11.
Neffy 1,2,1,11 is a program by CDNetworks. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Neffy 1,2,1,11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Neffy 1,2,1,11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Neffy 1,2,1,11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neffy 1,2,1,11". If it exists on your system the Neffy 1,2,1,11 application will be found very quickly. After you click Neffy 1,2,1,11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Neffy 1,2,1,11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neffy 1,2,1,11.
8. After removing Neffy 1,2,1,11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neffy 1,2,1,11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neffy 1,2,1,11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Neffy 1,2,1,11 by CDNetworks from your PC, we are not saying that Neffy 1,2,1,11 by CDNetworks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Neffy 1,2,1,11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 13:57:22.413