Need for Speed™ Undercover
This page contains complete information on how to remove Need for Speed™ Undercover for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover from your PCElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on https://www.ea.com
to get more facts about Need for Speed™ Undercover on Electronic Arts's website. Need for Speed™ Undercover is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Need for Speed™ Undercover's main file takes around 377.27 KB (386320 bytes) and is named Need for Speed Undercover_code.exe.
The executable files below are part of Need for Speed™ Undercover. They occupy an average of 15.86 MB (16630206
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nfs.exe (10.09 MB)
- setup.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- EAregister.exe (4.17 MB)
- Need for Speed Undercover_code.exe (377.27 KB)
- Need for Speed Undercover_uninst.exe (185.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Need for Speed™ Undercover. You can find here a few links to other Need for Speed™ Undercover versions:
Need for Speed™ Undercover is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Need for Speed™ Undercover from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Need for Speed™ Undercover or simply click the Search field and type in "Need for Speed™ Undercover". If it exists on your system the Need for Speed™ Undercover app will be found automatically. When you select Need for Speed™ Undercover in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Need for Speed™ Undercover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed™ Undercover:
- The publisher is: https://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need for Speed™ Undercover.
8. After uninstalling Need for Speed™ Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed™ Undercover that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need for Speed™ Undercover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Need for Speed™ Undercover by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 02:35:39.803