Need for Speed™ Undercover
This page contains complete information on how to remove Need for Speed™ Undercover for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover from your PCElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on https://www.ea.com
to get more facts about Need for Speed™ Undercover on Electronic Arts's website. Need for Speed™ Undercover is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Need for Speed™ Undercover's main file takes around 377.27 KB (386320 bytes) and is named Need for Speed Undercover_code.exe.
The executable files below are part of Need for Speed™ Undercover. They occupy an average of 15.86 MB (16630206
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nfs.exe (10.09 MB)
- setup.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- EAregister.exe (4.17 MB)
- Need for Speed Undercover_code.exe (377.27 KB)
- Need for Speed Undercover_uninst.exe (185.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Need for Speed™ Undercover. You can find here a few links to other Need for Speed™ Undercover versions:
Need for Speed™ Undercover is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Need for Speed™ Undercover from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Need for Speed™ Undercover or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need for Speed™ Undercover". If it is installed on your PC the Need for Speed™ Undercover app will be found automatically. When you click Need for Speed™ Undercover in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Need for Speed™ Undercover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed™ Undercover:
- The publisher is: https://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Undercover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need for Speed™ Undercover.
8. After uninstalling Need for Speed™ Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed™ Undercover that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need for Speed™ Undercover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Need for Speed™ Undercover by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Need for Speed™ Undercover supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 02:35:39.803