Need for Speed™ Payback
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Need for Speed™ Payback for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Need for Speed™ Payback from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more details about Need for Speed™ Payback on Electronic Arts's website. Usually the Need for Speed™ Payback application is installed in the C:\Game\Origin Games\Need for Speed Payback folder, depending on the user's option during install. Need for Speed™ Payback's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Need for Speed Payback\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 905.97 KB (927712 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Need for Speed™ Payback. They take about 905.97 KB (927712
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Need for Speed™ Payback version 220.127.116.1164
alone. Click on the links below for other Need for Speed™ Payback versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Need for Speed™ Payback from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Need for Speed™ Payback is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Need for Speed™ Payback is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Need for Speed™ Payback from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Need for Speed™ Payback or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed™ Payback". If it is installed on your PC the Need for Speed™ Payback app will be found very quickly. After you click Need for Speed™ Payback in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Need for Speed™ Payback, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed™ Payback:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Need for Speed Payback\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Need for Speed™ Payback.
8. After removing Need for Speed™ Payback, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed™ Payback which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Need for Speed™ Payback using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Need for Speed™ Payback by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Need for Speed™ Payback by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need for Speed™ Payback supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 14:38:41.937