Need for Speed Heat
Need for Speed Heat is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Need for Speed Heat from your computerHRB
. More information on HRB can be found here
. More data about the software Need for Speed Heat can be seen at http://store.steampowered.com/app/500370/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HRB\Need for Speed Heat folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Need for Speed Heat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HRB\Need for Speed Heat\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 335.14 MB (351420928 bytes) on disk and is called NeedForSpeedHeat.exe.
Need for Speed Heat installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 344.69 MB (361438597
bytes) on disk.
- NeedForSpeedHeat.exe (335.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (9.55 MB)
The current page applies to Need for Speed Heat version 1.0.0
Need for Speed Heat is an application by the software company HRB. Some users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Need for Speed Heat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Need for Speed Heat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Need for Speed Heat or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed Heat". If it exists on your system the Need for Speed Heat application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Need for Speed Heat in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Need for Speed Heat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Need for Speed Heat:
- The publisher is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/500370/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HRB\Need for Speed Heat\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Need for Speed Heat.
8. After removing Need for Speed Heat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Need for Speed Heat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need for Speed Heat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Need for Speed Heat by HRB from your PC, nor are we saying that Need for Speed Heat by HRB is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Need for Speed Heat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:53:02.053