Need for Speed Carbon
You can find on this page details on how to remove Need for Speed Carbon for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon from your computerElectronic Arts
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Need for Speed Carbon is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nfsc.exe is the Need for Speed Carbon's main executable file and it takes about 8.49 MB (8904704 bytes) on disk.
Need for Speed Carbon is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.04 MB (11575230
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (248.00 KB)
- nfsc.exe (8.49 MB)
- nfs_inst.exe (52.00 KB)
- nfs_uninst.exe (44.00 KB)
- setup.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.44 KB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Carbon_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Carbon_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other Need for Speed Carbon versions:
Need for Speed Carbon is an application released by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Need for Speed Carbon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Need for Speed Carbon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need for Speed Carbon". If it exists on your system the Need for Speed Carbon program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Need for Speed Carbon in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Need for Speed Carbon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need for Speed Carbon.
8. After removing Need for Speed Carbon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed Carbon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Need for Speed Carbon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Need for Speed Carbon by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:37:10.253