Need for Speed - The Run
Need for Speed - The Run is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Need for Speed - The Run from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Need for Speed - The Run application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed - The Run directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Need for Speed - The Run's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed - The Run\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Need For Speed The Run.exe and it has a size of 36.22 MB (37977088 bytes).
Need for Speed - The Run is comprised of the following executables which take 50.58 MB (53040311
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Need For Speed The Run.exe (36.22 MB)
- nfs16setupreg.exe (605.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (793.28 KB)
- activation.exe (916.12 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (509.84 KB)
- Touchup.exe (510.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Need for Speed - The Run is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Need for Speed - The Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Need for Speed - The Run from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Need for Speed - The Run or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need for Speed - The Run". The Need for Speed - The Run program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Need for Speed - The Run in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Need for Speed - The Run, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Need for Speed - The Run.
8. After uninstalling Need for Speed - The Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Need for Speed - The Run that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Need for Speed - The Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Need for Speed - The Run by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Need for Speed - The Run by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Need for Speed - The Run in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:15:24.070