Need For Speed?World
Need For Speed?World is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed?World from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World folder (same installation drive as Windows). Need For Speed?World's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\unins000.exe. GameLauncher.exe is the Need For Speed?World's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.94 MB (8328512 bytes) on disk.
Need For Speed?World installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.90 MB (9335424
bytes) on disk.
- GameLauncher.exe (7.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (983.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1999
of Need For Speed?World. You can find here a few links to other Need For Speed?World versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Need For Speed?World.Registry keys:
Need For Speed?World is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Need For Speed?World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Need For Speed?World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Need For Speed?World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need For Speed?World". If it is installed on your PC the Need For Speed?World application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Need For Speed?World in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Need For Speed?World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Need For Speed?World.
8. After removing Need For Speed?World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Need For Speed?World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Need For Speed?World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Need For Speed?World by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Need For Speed?World by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need For Speed?World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 14:15:45.863