Need For Speed Underground
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Need For Speed Underground for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed Underground from your systemValve
. You can find out more on Valve or check for application updates here
. Need For Speed Underground is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Underground folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Need For Speed Underground is "C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Underground\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.04 MB (3183036 bytes) on disk and is titled Speed.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Need For Speed Underground. They occupy about 5.19 MB (5446002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (284.00 KB)
- Speed.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (901.93 KB)
- 3DSetup.exe (584.00 KB)
- NFS UNDERGROUND_code.exe (284.00 KB)
- NFS UNDERGROUND_uninst.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfsuclient.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0.
of Need For Speed Underground.
Need For Speed Underground is a program offered by Valve. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Need For Speed Underground is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Need For Speed Underground with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Need For Speed Underground or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need For Speed Underground". The Need For Speed Underground program will be found automatically. When you click Need For Speed Underground in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Need For Speed Underground, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Need For Speed Underground.
8. After removing Need For Speed Underground, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Need For Speed Underground that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need For Speed Underground with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Need For Speed Underground by Valve from your computer, nor are we saying that Need For Speed Underground by Valve is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need For Speed Underground in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:09:40.063