Need For Speed Rivals
Need For Speed Rivals is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed Rivals from your systemSexy Dude
. More info about Sexy Dude can be seen here
. Need For Speed Rivals is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Rivals folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Need For Speed Rivals is C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Rivals\uninstall.exe. Need For Speed Rivals's main file takes around 21.99 MB (23057024 bytes) and is named NFS14_x86.exe.
Need For Speed Rivals is comprised of the following executables which take 77.68 MB (81453536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NFS14.exe (28.97 MB)
- NFS14_x86 (2).exe (7.51 MB)
- NFS14_x86.exe (21.99 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.26 MB)
This page is about Need For Speed Rivals version 1.0
Need For Speed Rivals is an application released by the software company Sexy Dude. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Need For Speed Rivals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Need For Speed Rivals from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Need For Speed Rivals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need For Speed Rivals". If it is installed on your PC the Need For Speed Rivals application will be found very quickly. After you click Need For Speed Rivals in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Need For Speed Rivals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Need For Speed Rivals.
8. After uninstalling Need For Speed Rivals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Need For Speed Rivals that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Need For Speed Rivals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Need For Speed Rivals by Sexy Dude from your computer, nor are we saying that Need For Speed Rivals by Sexy Dude is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Need For Speed Rivals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:47:06.053