Need For Speed
Need For Speed is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed from your computerMagicSoft
. More information about MagicSoft can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Need For Speed folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Need For Speed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Need For Speed\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Need For Speed\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called speed.exe and occupies 5.75 MB (6029312 bytes).
Need For Speed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.40 MB (9861120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (476.50 KB)
- eauninstall.exe (336.00 KB)
- safemode_inst.exe (40.00 KB)
- shell_inst.exe (40.00 KB)
- speed.exe (5.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
Need For Speed is a program offered by MagicSoft. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Need For Speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Need For Speed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Need For Speed or simply click the Search field and type in "Need For Speed". If it is installed on your PC the Need For Speed program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Need For Speed in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Need For Speed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need For Speed.
8. After removing Need For Speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need For Speed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Need For Speed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Need For Speed by MagicSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Need For Speed by MagicSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need For Speed supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:45:23.837