You can find below details on how to uninstall Nectar Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nectar Toolbar from your systemAIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
. More information about AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd can be found here
. Nectar Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nectar Toolbar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Nectar Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Nectar Toolbar\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 183.39 KB (187796 bytes) on disk and is called uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nectar Toolbar. They occupy 739.36 KB (757100
bytes) on disk.
- Helper.exe (326.32 KB)
- IE8GuardWorkaround.exe (105.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.82 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.39 KB)
- update.exe (76.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Nectar Toolbar version 0.4.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other Nectar Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Nectar Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Nectar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nectar Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nectar Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nectar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Nectar Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you click Nectar Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nectar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nectar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Nectar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nectar Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nectar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nectar Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 14:00:17.900