You can find below details on how to uninstall Nectar Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nectar Toolbar from your systemAIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
. More information about AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd can be found here
. Nectar Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nectar Toolbar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Nectar Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Nectar Toolbar\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 183.39 KB (187796 bytes) on disk and is called uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Nectar Toolbar. They occupy 739.36 KB (757100
bytes) on disk.
- Helper.exe (326.32 KB)
- IE8GuardWorkaround.exe (105.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.82 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.39 KB)
- update.exe (76.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Nectar Toolbar version 0.4.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other Nectar Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Nectar Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Nectar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nectar Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nectar Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nectar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Nectar Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nectar Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nectar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nectar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Nectar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nectar Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nectar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nectar Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 14:00:17.900