Necronomicon is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Necronomicon from your systemMicroids
. Take a look here
for more info on Microids. Further information about Necronomicon can be found at http://www.microids.com
. Necronomicon is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Necronomicon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\uninst.exe. Necronomicon's primary file takes about 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) and is called Necrono.exe.
The executables below are part of Necronomicon. They take an average of 1.11 MB (1164059
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (188.00 KB)
- Necrono.exe (436.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.28 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.041
of Necronomicon. You can find below info on other application versions of Necronomicon:
Necronomicon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Necronomicon:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Necronomicon:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microids\Necronomicon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\Launch\Settings.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\NecroES\Data\VOIR_1401.TST
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\NecroES\Data\VOIR_1401.vr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\NecroES\Data\VOIR_1402.TST
Necronomicon is an application released by Microids. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Necronomicon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Necronomicon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Necronomicon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Necronomicon". If it exists on your system the Necronomicon app will be found automatically. When you click Necronomicon in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Necronomicon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Necronomicon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Necronomicon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Necronomicon.
8. After removing Necronomicon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Necronomicon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Necronomicon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Necronomicon by Microids from your PC, nor are we saying that Necronomicon by Microids is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Necronomicon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-04 17:19:45.120