Neat Image v6.1 Pro
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Neat Image v6.1 Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Neat Image v6.1 Pro from your computerNeat Image team, ABSoft
. You can read more on Neat Image team, ABSoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about Neat Image v6.1 Pro can be found at http://www.neatimage.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat Image\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Neat Image v6.1 Pro. The program's main executable file is labeled NeatImage.exe and its approximative size is 692.00 KB (708608 bytes).
Neat Image v6.1 Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.34 MB (1404502
bytes) on disk:
- NeatImage.exe (692.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.58 KB)
The current page applies to Neat Image v6.1 Pro version 6.1
Neat Image v6.1 Pro is an application by the software company Neat Image team, ABSoft. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Neat Image v6.1 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Neat Image v6.1 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Neat Image v6.1 Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neat Image v6.1 Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Neat Image v6.1 Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Neat Image v6.1 Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Neat Image v6.1 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neat Image v6.1 Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.neatimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat Image\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neat Image v6.1 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Neat Image v6.1 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Neat Image v6.1 Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Neat Image v6.1 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neat Image v6.1 Pro by Neat Image team, ABSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Neat Image v6.1 Pro by Neat Image team, ABSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neat Image v6.1 Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 17:48:30.627