Nearwood is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nearwood from your systemGameFools
. You can read more on GameFools or check for application updates here
. More details about Nearwood can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Usually the Nearwood application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Nearwood folder, depending on the user's option during install. Nearwood's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Nearwood\unins000.exe. Nearwood's primary file takes around 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) and is named GAMEFOOLS-Nearwood_CE.exe.
Nearwood is comprised of the following executables which take 13.11 MB (13748937
bytes) on disk:
- GAMEFOOLS-Nearwood_CE.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Nearwood_CE.exe (5.91 MB)
Nearwood is a program marketed by GameFools. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Nearwood is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nearwood from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nearwood or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nearwood". The Nearwood program will be found very quickly. After you select Nearwood in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nearwood, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nearwood:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Nearwood\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nearwood.
8. After removing Nearwood, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nearwood which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nearwood using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nearwood by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Nearwood by GameFools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nearwood supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 04:50:50.703