Nearwood - Platinum Edition
This page is about Nearwood - Platinum Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition from your PCZylom
. Further information on Zylom can be found here
. Usually the Nearwood - Platinum Edition program is found in the C:\Zylom Games\Nearwood - Platinum Edition directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Nearwood - Platinum Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Nearwood - Platinum Edition's primary file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
Nearwood - Platinum Edition contains of the executables below. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Nearwood - Platinum Edition version 1.0
Nearwood - Platinum Edition is a program by the software company Zylom. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nearwood - Platinum Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nearwood - Platinum Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nearwood - Platinum Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Nearwood - Platinum Edition application will be found automatically. After you select Nearwood - Platinum Edition in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nearwood - Platinum Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition.
8. After removing Nearwood - Platinum Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nearwood - Platinum Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nearwood - Platinum Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition by Zylom from your PC, nor are we saying that Nearwood - Platinum Edition by Zylom is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-29 09:34:09.020