This web page is about NeXoSoft for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall NeXoSoft from your computerProdutos Eletronicos Metaltex Ltda
. Go over here
for more details on Produtos Eletronicos Metaltex Ltda. You can read more about on NeXoSoft at www.metaltex.com.br
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeXo\NeXoSoft directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NeXoSoft is C:\Program Files (x86)\NeXo\NeXoSoft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled NeXoSoft.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2190848 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NeXoSoft. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4078448
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.36 KB)
- NeXo IHM.exe (1.10 MB)
- NeXoSoft.exe (2.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
NeXoSoft is an application by Produtos Eletronicos Metaltex Ltda. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove NeXoSoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NeXoSoft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NeXoSoft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NeXoSoft". The NeXoSoft app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NeXoSoft in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NeXoSoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NeXoSoft:
- The web site of the application is: www.metaltex.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NeXo\NeXoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NeXoSoft.
8. After removing NeXoSoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NeXoSoft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NeXoSoft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NeXoSoft by Produtos Eletronicos Metaltex Ltda from your computer, nor are we saying that NeXoSoft by Produtos Eletronicos Metaltex Ltda is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NeXoSoft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 21:41:12.733