Navitel Navigator update center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Navitel Navigator update center for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Navitel Navigator update center from your computerJSC "Center of Navigation Technologies"
. You can read more on JSC "Center of Navigation Technologies" or check for application updates here
. Navitel Navigator update center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CNT\Navitel Navigator Update Center folder, regulated by the user's option. Navitel Navigator update center's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CNT\Navitel Navigator Update Center\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled NavitelNavigatorUpdater.exe and it has a size of 2.04 MB (2141184 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Navitel Navigator update center. They occupy 2.31 MB (2418273
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- NavitelNavigatorUpdater.exe (2.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Navitel Navigator update center version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Navitel Navigator update center versions:
...click to view all...
Navitel Navigator update center is a program marketed by the software company JSC "Center of Navigation Technologies". Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Navitel Navigator update center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Navitel Navigator update center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Navitel Navigator update center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Navitel Navigator update center". If it is installed on your PC the Navitel Navigator update center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Navitel Navigator update center in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Navitel Navigator update center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Navitel Navigator update center.
8. After uninstalling Navitel Navigator update center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Navitel Navigator update center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Navitel Navigator update center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Navitel Navigator update center by JSC "Center of Navigation Technologies" from your computer, we are not saying that Navitel Navigator update center by JSC "Center of Navigation Technologies" is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Navitel Navigator update center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:55:23.350