Navisphere CLI 126.96.36.199.38
Navisphere CLI 188.8.131.52.38 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Navisphere CLI 184.108.40.206.38 from your systemEMC Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on EMC Corporation. More details about the software Navisphere CLI 220.127.116.11.38 can be found at http://www.emc.com
. Usually the Navisphere CLI 18.104.22.168.38 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\Navisphere CLI directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\Navisphere CLI\Uninstall_Navisphere CLI\Uninstall_Navisphere CLI_22.214.171.124.38.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Navisphere CLI 126.96.36.199.38. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall_Navisphere CLI_188.8.131.52.38.exe and its approximative size is 113.50 KB (116224 bytes).
The executables below are part of Navisphere CLI 184.108.40.206.38. They occupy about 6.68 MB (7000936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NaviSECCli.exe (4.99 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- Uninstall_Navisphere CLI_220.127.116.11.38.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about Navisphere CLI 18.104.22.168.38 version 22.214.171.124
Navisphere CLI 126.96.36.199.38 is an application offered by EMC Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Navisphere CLI 188.8.131.52.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Navisphere CLI 184.108.40.206.38 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Navisphere CLI 220.127.116.11.38 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Navisphere CLI 18.104.22.168.38". If it is installed on your PC the Navisphere CLI 22.214.171.124.38 application will be found automatically. After you select Navisphere CLI 126.96.36.199.38 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Navisphere CLI 188.8.131.52.38, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Navisphere CLI 184.108.40.206.38:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMC\Navisphere CLI\Uninstall_Navisphere CLI\Uninstall_Navisphere CLI_220.127.116.11.38.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Navisphere CLI 18.104.22.168.38.
8. After removing Navisphere CLI 22.214.171.124.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Navisphere CLI 126.96.36.199.38 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Navisphere CLI 188.8.131.52.38 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Navisphere CLI 184.108.40.206.38 by EMC Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Navisphere CLI 220.127.116.11.38 by EMC Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Navisphere CLI 18.104.22.168.38 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:23:56.760