This web page is about Navision for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Navision from your PCMis à disposition par Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mis à disposition par Citrix. Navision is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Navision by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Navision". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Navision. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Navision version 1.0
Navision is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Navision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Navision from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Navision or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Navision". The Navision application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Navision in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Navision, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Navision.
8. After uninstalling Navision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Navision which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Navision using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Navision by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Navision by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Navision supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.747