Navigate - Workstation
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Navigate - Workstation for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Navigate - Workstation from your PCMedia Works
. Open here
where you can get more info on Media Works. Click on www.mediaworks.co.za
to get more details about Navigate - Workstation on Media Works's website. Navigate - Workstation is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mworks directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Navigate - Workstation is C:\Program Files\Mworks\AccelerateWS_17862.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Navigate - Workstation's primary file takes about 5.18 MB (5427256 bytes) and its name is MoTut.exe.
The executables below are part of Navigate - Workstation. They take an average of 64.30 MB (67424512
bytes) on disk.
- AccelerateWS_17862.exe (554.60 KB)
- MoTut.exe (5.18 MB)
- ChromeStandaloneSetup.exe (34.09 MB)
- flashplayer_11.exe (16.77 MB)
- neuron9.exe (7.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.5
of Navigate - Workstation. You can find below info on other application versions of Navigate - Workstation:
Navigate - Workstation is a program released by Media Works. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Navigate - Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Navigate - Workstation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Navigate - Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Navigate - Workstation". The Navigate - Workstation app will be found automatically. When you select Navigate - Workstation in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Navigate - Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Navigate - Workstation:
- The web site of the application is: www.mediaworks.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mworks\AccelerateWS_17862.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Navigate - Workstation.
8. After removing Navigate - Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Navigate - Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Navigate - Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Navigate - Workstation by Media Works from your PC, we are not saying that Navigate - Workstation by Media Works is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Navigate - Workstation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:11:00.940